2012년 5월 27일 일요일

How many boys wear briefs?

How many boys or teenager wear briefs?
How many boys still wear briefs?
How many boys in highschool wear briefs?



Let's compare US and South Korea

US boys said:

-idk, but i am a teen boy who wears briefs! and ive tried boxers- they suck.
i feel like briefs will make a come back, once ppl realize how much better they are!

-In the locker room i’ve noticed about 48% boxer briefs, 42%boxers, and 10% briefs. Only wear the boxer briefs if you like the feeling. I just wear plain briefs and nobody made fun of me in the locker room for it, except for once in 6th grade.

-Most of the guys I know in my HS wear boxer briefs. There are some that wear normal briefs. I personally like regular boxers, they are more comfortable.

-I like briefs, why not? I mean, boxers are okay, for sleeping in. but briefs are way more comfortable. Low rise briefs are better then tighty whities, but TW are okay too.

= I guess boxers 50%, boxer-briefs 40%, briefs 10% in the US.

Korean boys said:

-In my class, I can see briefs 2~3 boys. (In Korea, one class contain 30 students)
but students didn't fun or kid that.

-I'm 24 years old and university students, when I playing soccer, I can see friends and classmates underwear, OMG! I am the only briefs in my class! everyone wear boxer-briefs. but I love briefs.

-I like CK briefs, although it's very expensive but sexy and looks good.

-I'm 14 years boy. I always wear briefs because boxers makes me inexpected erection.

=I guess boxers 30%, boxer-briefs 60%, briefs 10% in the Korea.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기